Cass Career and Summit Tech Information
Frequently Asked Questions
● The morning bus to CCC & STA departs at 7:15 am and returns at approximately 10:30-10:45 am each day.
● The bus will pick up students at the west end of the bus loop of the High School.
● Students will return to school and unload in the same location.
● If there is a circumstance that requires a student to drive please do not have them drive to or from CCC or STA without a signed driving form that is pre-approved.
● All CCC & STA students: each day upon arriving back to RPHS you will go to your next scheduled class.
● Students will attend STA or CCC each day the programs are in session—If Ray-Pec is not in session, students will still attend STA or CCC and ride the bus as usual.
● Students are not allowed to drive on these days without prior approval. If there is a circumstance that requires a student to drive please do not have them drive to or from STA or CCC without a signed permission slip that is pre-approved.
● If CCC or Summit Tech is not in session but RPHS is in session—students get a break and do not need to arrive until their first scheduled class or advisory time. Please check the calendar for specific details.
●Students may not be in the building unsupervised at any time.
● If a student is absent, please call both RPHS’s attendance office (816)892-1412 as well as Summit Tech (816)986-3413 or CCC’s attendance office (816)380-3253.
● Students will not receive RPHS credit for their courses if they miss more than 10 days of school per semester. STA requires students to make up attendance in excess of 9 days in order to be granted credit.
RPHS Early Release Schedule:
● Students will attend classes at CCC & STA as normal.
● If a student is issued an ISS or OSS from RPHS, he/she will not be allowed to attend STA or CCC on the days the student serves the discipline for RPHS.
More information is available at: http://rpseniors.weebly.com/ccc--sta---monthly-schedule-information.html
If you have any questions please email, call or notify Christa Fish (firstname.lastname@example.org 816.892.1414) or Dr. Kristina Martin (email@example.com 816.892.1406).